There is no better feeling in this world than poolside summer time, and these cocktail recipes will have you tasting summer all year long. Fruity cocktails are a staple of summer, and there is no better feeling that sipping on a cocktail while sunbathing in the summer sun. Summer is the perfect time of year to experiment with recipes, and allows you to get creative in the kitchen without turning the oven on and adding even more heat to the house. Just whip out your blender for some frozen margaritas and your Cupture Diamond Tumblers, and you’ll have a cold treat that will perfectly battle the summer heat. Here at Cupture, we recognize the importance of a good cocktail, so we have prepared 5 cocktail recipes that will keep you cool all summer long.
1. Blue Shark Attack
This is not a cocktail you come across everyday. This unique cocktail will make you think you are in a classy beach bar as opposed to at home in your backyard daydreaming about far away beaches.
- 50 ml mini bottle of blue curacao
- 2 shots of silver rum
- 1¼ cups of pineapple juice
- 3 to 4 blue gummy sharks
- In a 14oz. Diamond Tumbler, add ice and pineapple juice. Add in gummy sharks.
- Add in the two shots of rum and blue curacao. Stir and serve in the Diamond Tumblers.
2. Lavender Hard Lemonade
Lemonade is possibly the most popular beverage during the summer for good reason. This classic drink is perfect for the sweltering heat, and sugary enough to keep you energized during the long summer days. This lavender hard lemonade is both easy and delicious. Perfect for when you don’t want to waste your tanning time to prepare your cocktail.
- Organic Lemonade
- Lavender Essential Oil (Pure Therapeutic Grade)
- Honey Whiskey
- Red & Blue Food Coloring (Optional)
- Fill pitcher with Organic Lemonade.
- Add 3 tablespoons of honey whiskey.
- Mix in 2-4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil, (or to taste).
- Make the cocktail purple by adding 3-5 drops of both red and blue food coloring. Or, simply poor the cocktail in the Purple Amethyst Diamond Tumbler and call it a day.
*This makes a full pitcher of Lavender Hard Lemonade.
3. Southern Spiked Peach Iced Tea
Iced Tea is another summer staple. Nothing tastes quite as refreshing as an iced tea on a hot summer day. Once again, this recipe is a super simple and quick recipe, adding a pleasant twist to a lovely summer classic.
- 2oz. Vodka
- 3oz. Peach Iced Tea
- 1/2 Peach, sliced
- 1/2 Lemon, sliced
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- Fill a 14oz. Diamond Tumbler with ice.
- For extra flavor add the sliced lemon and peach.
- Add the vodka and tea, and garnish with mint. Enjoy!
4. Pineapple Watermelon Sangria
This recipe is a fruity twist on a cocktail classic. Sangria is perfect for adding some fruits that are more seasonal, such as watermelon and pineapple. This recipe is made by the pitcher, but can be poured into the Diamond Tumblers to serve.
- 1 bottle Moscato wine (750 ml)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 cup of watermelon, cubed and cold
- 2 cup of extra sweet pineapple, cubed and cold
- Lemon lime soda, for serving
- Ice cubes
- Pour the wine and brandy into a pitcher and stir to combine. Add the sliced lime, watermelon, and pineapple.
- To serve, place some of the fruit in a Diamond Tumbler with ice. Pour the sangria over the ice and top with lemon lime soda.
5. Frozen Mango Margaritas
Margaritas are possibly the yummiest frozen treat available, especially with Mexican food, perfect to pair with chips and salsa or just on its own, this summer treat will have your friends begging for the recipe.
- 4 cups frozen unsweetened mango
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup silver tequila
- ¾ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup grand marnier
- Juices of 3 limes
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Garnish the rim with chili lime seasoning (optional)
- To a blender add, frozen mangos, ice cubes, tequila, orange juice, grand marnier, lime juice, and agave nectar. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- To coat the rim of the Diamond Tumbler. Add chili lime seasoning to a plate. Take a lime wedge and go around the rim to cover with lime juice then gently dab the lime rimmed glass in the seasoning. Pour mango margarita into Tumbler and garnish with a lime. Serve!
Bonus: Rosé Raspberry Sorbet Mimosa
Even though we have already given 5 super yummy summer cocktails, we couldn’t leave without this delicious mimosa! Sure mimosas are perfect on their own, or even switching it up to an appleosa, but this Sorbet Mimosa takes it to the next level and are perfect for summer brunches. Once again, this recipe is super simple with only two ingredients and serves as many people as you need it to.
- 1 pint of raspberry sorbet
- 1 bottle Rosé Champagne/sparkling wine
- Add a scoop of sorbet to each Diamond Tumbler
- Poor champagne over sorbet
- Add fresh herbs such as rosemary or mint to garnish (optional)
We hope you guys have enjoyed these summer cocktails and would love to see pictures of you enjoying these cocktails in our Diamond Tumblers! Let us know how these recipes went for you!
Lots of love,